Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 32. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Citations
- Section 10. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Citations.
previous: Chapter 32
. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Citations
next: Section 20
. Exemptions. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 109 SLA 1990].
AS 28.32.010. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Citations.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 16 E.O. 98 (1997). For current law, see AS 19.10.310].
- (b) A peace officer, or an employee of the Department of Public Safety who is authorized by the commissioner of that
department to enforce both hazardous materials and commercial vehicle safety regulations, may issue a citation under AS
- 12.25.230 to a person who violates a regulation
adopted under AS 28.05.011
(a) (2). An employee of the Department of Public Safety who is authorized by the commissioner of public safety to
enforce both hazardous materials and commercial vehicle safety regulations may not take a person into custody under AS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.