Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 17. Commercial Driver Training Schools
- Section 51. Refusal, Suspension, or Revocation of License.
previous: Section 50
. License Suspension or Revocation. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 241 SLA 1976].
next: Section 60
. Exemptions. [Repealed, Sec. 20 Ch 241 SLA 1976].
AS 28.17.051. Refusal, Suspension, or Revocation of License.
- (a) The department may refuse to issue or renew or may suspend or revoke a license issued under this chapter when it finds
that the applicant or licensee has violated or failed to comply with a provision of this chapter or a regulation
adopted under this chapter.
- (b) A suspension, revocation, or denial of a license under this chapter is subject to the notice and hearing requirements
of AS 28.05.131 and 28.05.141.
- (c) A suspended or revoked license shall be returned immediately to the department by the licensee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.