Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 15. Drivers' Licenses
- Section 281. Unlawful Use of License; Permitting Unauthorized Person to Drive.
previous: Section 280
. Use of Foreign License. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
next: Section 282
. - 28.15.290l Point System; Unlawful Use of License. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
AS 28.15.281. Unlawful Use of License; Permitting Unauthorized Person to Drive.
- (a) A person may not
- (1) display, cause or permit to be displayed, or have in the person's possession a canceled, suspended, revoked,
fictitious, or unlawfully altered driver's license;
- (2) display or represent as the person's own a driver's license not issued to the person;
- (3) display or present a driver's license other than an Alaska driver's license to a peace officer or to the department
when that person has been licensed under this chapter; or
- (4) lend the person's driver's license to another person or knowingly permit the use of the license by another.
- (b) A person may not authorize or knowingly permit a motor vehicle owned by the person or under the control of the person
to be driven in this state by a person who is not validly licensed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.