Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 15. Drivers' Licenses
- Section 121. Restricted Driver's License.
previous: Section 120
. Expiration. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
next: Section 130
. School Bus Drivers. [Repealed, Sec. 19 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
AS 28.15.121. Restricted Driver's License.
- (a) The department, upon issuing a driver's license, may for good cause impose restrictions suitable to the licensee's
driving ability with respect to special mechanical control devices required on a motor vehicle that the licensee
drives. The department may impose other restrictions applicable to the licensee that it determines to be appropriate
to assure the safe operation of a motor vehicle by the licensee.
- (b) The department may issue a special restricted license or may set out restrictions on the usual license form.
- (c) The department may, upon receiving satisfactory evidence of a violation of the restrictions on a license restricted or
issued under this section, suspend the restricted license for a period not to exceed 30 days.
- (d) A person may not drive a motor vehicle in violation of the restrictions imposed on a restricted license.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.