Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 11. Abandoned Vehicles
- Section 110. Abandoned Motor Vehicle Fund.
previous: Section 100
. Municipal Abatement Procedure.
next: Chapter 15
. Drivers' Licenses
AS 28.11.110. Abandoned Motor Vehicle Fund.
- (a) There is created in the department an abandoned motor vehicle fund, to be composed of appropriations by the
legislature and proceeds from the sale of abandoned motor vehicles.
- (b) The proceeds from the sale of an abandoned motor vehicle under this chapter, after deducting the cost of impounding,
advertising, and selling the vehicle, shall be deposited in the fund set out in (a) of this section.
- (c) Money in the fund shall be disbursed to the department and to each of the municipalities bound by the provisions of
this chapter upon presentation of a voucher for payment of services rendered in compliance with this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.