Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 10. Vehicle Registration, Liens, and Title
- Section 411. Registration Fees Levied.
previous: Section 410
. Transfer By Operation of Law. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
next: Section 420
. Assignment. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
AS 28.10.411. Registration Fees Levied.
- (a) For every year during any part of which a vehicle is subject to registration under this chapter, a registration fee
shall be paid to the department at the time of original registration and at each biennial renewal of registration after
- (b) [Repealed, 1983 Initiative Proposal No. 2, Sec. 6].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 70 SLA 1986].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 41 ch 37 SLA 1986].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 89 SLA 1987].
- (f) A resident 65 years of age or older on January 1 of the year the vehicle is registered or a
resident with a disability that limits or impairs the ability to walk and who provides proof of that disability as
provided in 23 C.F.R. 1235.2 is entitled to an exemption from the registration fee required under this section for one
vehicle subject to registration under AS 28.10.421
(b)(1), (2), (5), or (6). An exemption may not be granted except upon written application for the exemption on a form
prescribed by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.