Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 10. Vehicle Registration, Liens, and Title
- Section 151. Vehicles Transported Under Special Permits.
previous: Section 150
. Duplicates. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
next: Section 152
. Certificates of Temporary Registration For Certain Commercial Vehicles.
AS 28.10.151. Vehicles Transported Under Special Permits.
- (a) When moved or driven under a special permit to be designed and issued by the department, the registration required by
this chapter is not required of
- (1) a vehicle under construction and that is not completed;
- (2) a vehicle while being moved from one place to another for the purpose of inspection, weighing, or meeting other
requirements of the department;
- (3) a vehicle while being moved or driven from one location to another for the purpose of rebuilding, dismantling, or
permanently removing the vehicle from the highways and vehicular ways and areas of the state; or
- (4) an unladen commercial vehicle making a single continuous trip by a noncircular route for a period of time not
exceeding 10 days.
- (b) A special permit issued under this section shall be prominently displayed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.