Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 28. Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 10. Vehicle Registration, Liens, and Title
- Section 31. Temporary Permits.
previous: Section 30
. Unregistered Vehicles. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
next: Section 40
. Registration. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 178 SLA 1978].
AS 28.10.031. Temporary Permits.
- (a) When application, accompanied by the proper fee and tax, has been made for the registration of a vehicle, the vehicle
may be driven pending the issuance of a certificate of registration by displaying a temporary permit issued by the
- (b) A licensed vehicle dealer may issue to the purchaser of a vehicle sold by the dealer a temporary permit to drive the
vehicle. A permit is effective for a period not to exceed 60 days. The commissioner shall adopt regulations governing
the issuance of permits under this section.
- (c) A person may not operate a vehicle under an expired permit issued under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.