Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 27. Mining
- Chapter 30. Exploration Incentive Credits
- Section 25. Conditional Certification.
previous: Section 20
. Procedure For Requesting and Taking the Credit.
next: Section 30
. Application of the Credit.
AS 27.30.025. Conditional Certification.
- (a) A person may submit a request for conditional certification for the credit when
- (1) the person has conducted or intends to conduct exploration activities using an innovative technique;
- (2) there exists a substantial question regarding the nature of the exploration data that will be delivered to the
- (3) the person contemplates assigning a credit under AS 27.30.060
and there exists a substantial question regarding whether the expenditures will be certified.
- (b) A person shall submit a request for conditional certification on a form provided by the department.
- (c) The commissioner shall respond to the request within six months from the date of the submission of the request for
conditional certification by issuing a letter stating that
- (1) under the specific facts and circumstances proposed by the person, the proposed expenditures and data appear eligible
for a credit;
- (2) there is not adequate information to determine whether the proposed expenditures and data appear to be eligible for a
- (3) the expenditures and data as presented do not appear to be eligible for a credit.
- (d) Approval of conditional certification under (c)(1) of this section does not relieve a person from obtaining
certification of the credit under AS 27.30.020
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.