Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 27. Mining
- Chapter 22. Bonus For Discovery and Production
- Section 50. Notice of Discovery and Production; Action of the Commissioner.
previous: Section 40
. Nature of Bonus.
next: Section 60
AS 27.22.050. Notice of Discovery and Production; Action of the Commissioner.
- (a) Notice of the discovery of a mineral deposit and production from it believed to meet the requirements of this chapter
shall be forwarded to the commissioner by registered letter together with
- (1) a brief description of the size, location, and date of discovery of the deposit, including the number, size, and
location of mining claims and the name or names of the locators;
- (2) the calendar dates during which the ore was mined and concentrate prepared;
- (3) an affidavit and supporting documents showing completion of sale and receipt of at least $100,000, gross or net, in
hand of the claimant.
- (b) Upon receipt of the notice, the commissioner shall make or cause to be made the field investigations, including
examination of the claimant's records and other pertinent data, to assure compliance with the expressed intent and
purpose of this chapter. If the claimant has fulfilled the necessary requirements as determined by the commissioner,
the commissioner shall so certify and pay the bonus.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.