Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 27. Mining
- Chapter 19. Reclamation
- Section 10. Administration; Applicability.
previous: Chapter 19
next: Section 20
. Reclamation Standard.
AS 27.19.010. Administration; Applicability.
- (a) The commissioner of natural resources shall implement this chapter.
- (b) This chapter applies to state, federal, municipal, and private land and water subject to mining operations.
- (c) Except as provided in AS 27.19.040
(b), this chapter does not apply to an activity regulated under AS 27.21.
- (d) This chapter does not alter or diminish the authority of another state agency, a state corporation, the University of
Alaska, or a municipality under its laws and regulations.
- (e) The owner of private land may establish requirements for reclamation in excess of those established by this chapter.
- (f) The commissioner may not require a miner to reclaim under this chapter that portion of a previously mined area that
was a part of a mining operation activity occurring before October 15, 1991.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.