Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 27. Mining
- Chapter 10. Location and Development of Mining Claims On Federal Public Domain
- Section 240. Definitions For AS 27.10.230
previous: Section 230
. Surveys May Qualify as Annual Labor.
next: Chapter 15
. Mining Rights On State-Owned Lands
AS 27.10.240. Definitions For AS 27.10.230
In AS 27.10.230
- (1) "geochemical surveys" means surveys on the ground for mineral deposits by the proper application of the principles and
techniques of the science of chemistry as they relate to the search for and discovery of mineral deposits;
- (2) "geological surveys" means surveys on the ground for mineral deposits by the proper application of the principles and
techniques of the science of geology as they relate to the search for and discovery of mineral deposits;
- (3) "geophysical surveys" means surveys on the ground for mineral deposits through the employment of generally recognized
equipment and methods for measuring physical differences between rock types or discontinuities in geological
- (4) "qualified expert" means an individual qualified by education or experience to conduct geological, geochemical, or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.