Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 30. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Section 840. Notice to Persons Outside the State.
previous: Section 830
next: Section 850
. Appearance and Limited Immunity.
AS 25.30.840. Notice to Persons Outside the State.
- (a) Notice required for the exercise of jurisdiction when a person is outside this state may be given under Rule 4, Alaska
Rules of Civil Procedure, or in a manner prescribed by the law of the state in which the service is made. Notice shall
be given in a manner reasonably calculated to give actual notice but may be by publication if other means are not
- (b) Proof of service may be made under Rule 4, Alaska Rules of Civil Procedure, or in the manner prescribed by the law of
the state in which the service is made.
- (c) Notice is not required for the exercise of jurisdiction with respect to a person who submits to the jurisdiction of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.