Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 30. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Section 500. Costs, Fees, and Expenses.
previous: Section 490
. Warrant to Take Physical Custody of Child.
next: Section 510
. Recognition and Enforcement.
AS 25.30.500. Costs, Fees, and Expenses.
- (a) To the extent authorized by court rules, the court shall award the prevailing party, including a state, necessary and
reasonable expenses incurred by or on behalf of the party, including costs, communication expenses, attorney fees,
investigative fees, expenses for witnesses, travel expenses, and child care expenses incurred during the course of the
proceedings, unless the party from whom costs, fees, or expenses are sought establishes that the award would be clearly
- (b) The court may not assess costs, fees, or expenses against a state unless authorized by law other than this chapter or
by court rule.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.