Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 701. Proceeding to Determine Parentage.
previous: Section 614
. Notice to Issuing Tribunal of Modification.
next: Section 801
. Grounds For Rendition.
AS 25.25.701. Proceeding to Determine Parentage.
- (a) A tribunal of this state may serve as an initiating or responding tribunal in a proceeding brought under this chapter
or a law or procedure substantially similar to this chapter, a law or procedure substantially similar to the former
provisions of this chapter, the Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Act, or the Revised Uniform Reciprocal
Enforcement of Support Act to determine whether the petitioner is a parent of a particular child or to determine
whether a respondent is a parent of that child.
- (b) In a proceeding to determine parentage, a responding tribunal of this state shall apply the procedural and substantive
law of this state and the rules of this state on choice of law.
Article 08. INTERSTATE RENDITION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.