Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 25. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Section 310. Duties of State Information and Locator Agency.
previous: Section 309
. Private Counsel.
next: Section 311
. Pleadings and Accompanying Documents.
AS 25.25.310. Duties of State Information and Locator Agency.
The child support services agency is the state information agency under this chapter, and it shall
- (1) compile and maintain a current list, including addresses, of the tribunals in this state that have jurisdiction under
this chapter and the appropriate agency offices in this state and transmit a copy to the state information agency of
every other state;
- (2) maintain a register of tribunals and support enforcement agencies received from other states;
- (3) forward to the appropriate tribunal in this state all documents concerning a proceeding under this chapter received
from an initiating tribunal or the state information agency of the initiating state; and
- (4) obtain information concerning the location of the obligor and the obligor's property within this state that is not
exempt from execution by postal verification and federal or state locator services, examination of telephone
directories, requests for the obligor's address from employers, and examination of governmental records, including, to
the extent not prohibited by other law, those relating to real property, vital statistics, law enforcement, taxation,
motor vehicles, driver's licenses, and social security.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.