Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 24. Divorce and Dissolution of Marriage
- Section 410. Grounds For a Legal Separation.
previous: Section 400
. Complaint For Legal Separation.
next: Section 420
. Residency Required.
AS 25.24.410. Grounds For a Legal Separation.
A legal separation may be granted by the court based on a finding that
- (1) an incompatibility of temperament exists between the parties; and
- (2) the continuation of the parties' status as married persons preserves or protects significant legal, financial, social,
or religious interests.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.