Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 24. Divorce and Dissolution of Marriage
- Section 250. Forms.
previous: Section 240
. Effect and Modification of Decree.
next: Section 260
. Right to File Action for Divorce.
AS 25.24.250. Forms.
- (a) The Department of Law, in cooperation with the administrator of the Alaska Court System, shall prepare forms and
instructions for use by persons wishing to obtain a dissolution of their marriage under AS 25.24.200 - 25.24.260 and wishing to utilize the services of the
child support services agency. The forms shall conform to the requirements of the Alaska Rules of Civil Procedure,
except that information appearing on the forms in legible handwriting shall be acceptable.
- (b) Forms prepared under (a) of this section shall be made available to the public at each office of the division of
social services of the Department of Health and Social Services, and every superior court, and wherever else considered
necessary by the Department of Law.
- (c) Forms or instructions prepared under (a) of this section must specify that the dissolution petition constitutes the
entire agreement between the parties and must provide examples of kinds of property and obligations that are subject to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.