Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 65. Office of Victims' Rights
- Section 80. Office Facilities and Administration.
previous: Section 70
. Staff and Delegation.
next: Section 90
AS 24.65.080. Office Facilities and Administration.
- (a) Subject to restrictions and limitations imposed by the executive director of the Legislative Affairs Agency, the
administrative facilities and services of the Legislative Affairs Agency, including computer, data processing, and
teleconference facilities, may be made available to the victims' advocate to be used in the management of the office of
victims' rights and to carry out the purposes of this chapter.
- (b) The salary and benefits of the victims' advocate and the permanent staff of the victims' advocate shall be paid
through the same procedures used for payment of the salaries and benefits of other permanent legislative employees.
- (c) The victims' advocate shall submit a budget for each fiscal year to the Alaska Legislative Council, and the council
shall annually submit an estimated budget to the governor for information purposes in the preparation of the executive
budget. After reviewing and approving, with or without modifications, the budget submitted by the victims' advocate,
the council shall submit the approved budget to the finance committees of the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.