Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 60. Standards of Conduct
- Section 105. Deadlines For Filing Disclosures.
previous: Section 100
next: Section 110
. Action On a Conflict of Interest. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 127 SLA 1992].
AS 24.60.105. Deadlines For Filing Disclosures.
- (a) When a legislator or legislative employee is required to file a disclosure under this chapter
and a date by which the disclosure must be filed is not otherwise set by statute, the deadline for filing the disclosure
shall be 30 days after the commencement of the matter or interest or the date the legislator or legislative employee
first becomes subject to this chapter, whichever comes later.
- (b) Disclosures under the following statutes are subject to the deadlines set out in this section:
- (1) service on the board of an organization as set out in AS 24.60.030(f);
- (2) an interest in a state contract or lease under AS 24.60.040
and the renegotiation of the terms of a state contract or lease that materially affect the obligations of either
- (3) participation in a state program or receipt of a state loan under AS 24.60.050
and the renegotiation of the terms of the program or loan if the renegotiation materially affects the obligations of
- (4) formation or maintenance of a close economic association under AS 24.60.070;
- (5) representation of a client under AS 24.60.100
- (c) In addition to the filing requirements under (a) and (b) of this section, the disclosures
under (b) of this section shall be made annually, in a report filed with the committee within 30 days after the first
day of the regular legislative session.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.