Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 55. Office of the Ombudsman
- Section 130. Notice to Complainant.
previous: Section 120
. Investigation On the Ombudsman's Motion.
next: Section 140
. Notice to the Agency.
AS 24.55.130. Notice to Complainant.
- (a) If the ombudsman decides not to investigate a complaint, the ombudsman shall inform the complainant of that decision
and shall state the reasons.
- (b) If the ombudsman decides to investigate a complaint, the ombudsman shall notify the complainant of the decision.
- (c) Notice given under this section may be oral but the ombudsman shall state in writing the reasons for not investigating
a complaint if requested by the complainant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.