Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 55. Office of the Ombudsman
- Section 110. Investigation of Complaints.
previous: Section 100
next: Section 120
. Investigation On the Ombudsman's Motion.
AS 24.55.110. Investigation of Complaints.
The ombudsman shall investigate any complaint that is an appropriate subject for investigation under AS 24.55.150
, unless the ombudsman reasonably believes that
- (1) there is presently available an adequate remedy for the grievance stated in the complaint;
- (2) the complaint relates to a matter that is outside the jurisdiction of the ombudsman;
- (3) the complaint relates to an administrative act of which the complainant has had knowledge for an unreasonable length
of time before the complaint was submitted;
- (4) the complainant does not have a sufficient personal interest in the subject matter of the complaint;
- (5) the complaint is trivial or made in bad faith;
- (6) the resources of the ombudsman's office are insufficient for adequate investigation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.