Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 24. Legislature
- Chapter 10. Officers, Employees, and Compensation
- Section 130. Moving Expenses and Per Diem Allowance.
previous: Section 120
. Method of Payment.
next: Section 200
. House and Senate Employees.
AS 24.10.130. Moving Expenses and Per Diem Allowance.
- (a) A member of the legislature is entitled to reimbursement for the expenses of moving between the member's place of
residence and the capital city for the purpose of attending a regular session of the legislature.
- (b) Legislators and officers and employees of the legislative branch of government are entitled to a per diem allowance.
- (c) The Alaska Legislative Council shall adopt a policy regarding reimbursement for moving expenses applicable to all
legislators and an applicable per diem allowance policy. The policy must set conditions for the reimbursement for
moving expenses and payment of per diem and prescribe the amounts of reimbursement adapted to the special needs of the
legislative branch as determined by the council.
Article 04. COMPENSATION OF EMPLOYEES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.