Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 45. General Provisions
- Section 10. Definitions.
previous: Chapter 45
. General Provisions
next: Chapter 50
. Collective Negotiation By Physicians
AS 23.45.010. Definitions.
In this title
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of labor and workforce development;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Labor and Workforce Development;
- (3) "wages" means, except for the purposes of construing AS 23.20
and AS 23.30
- (A) the basic hourly rate of pay; and
- (B) all other compensation to an employee for services performed, including revocable and irrevocable contributions made
by an employer to a trustee or third party for the benefit of the employee and contributions which may be reasonably
anticipated in providing benefits to employees under an enforceable agreement to provide medical care, compensation for
death or injury, or other fringe benefits.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.