Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 490. Acts of Employer Prohibited.
previous: Section 485
. False Statement to Secure Benefits.
next: Section 495
. Noncompliance With Subpoena of Agency.
AS 23.20.490. Acts of Employer Prohibited.
- (a) An employing unit or an officer or agent of an employing unit may not
- (1) make a false statement or representation knowing it is false;
- (2) knowingly fail to disclose a material fact to prevent or reduce the payment of benefits to an individual entitled to
them, or to avoid or reduce a contribution or other payment required from an employing unit under this chapter; or
- (3) knowingly fail or refuse to make a contribution or other payment, or to furnish a report required by this chapter or
by authority granted under this chapter, or to produce or permit the inspection or copying of records as required by
- (b) An employing unit or officer or agent of an employing unit who violates (a) of this section is guilty of a class A
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.