Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 470. Attorney Fees.
previous: Section 465
. Representation of Claimant.
next: Section 475
. Amendment or Repeal.
AS 23.20.470. Attorney Fees.
- (a) An attorney at law representing a claimant on appeal to the courts is entitled to reasonable counsel fees as fixed by
the court and necessary court costs and printing disbursements as fixed by the court.
- (b) The department shall pay the counsel fees, costs, and disbursements out of employment security administration funds in
a court appeal (1) from an administrative or judicial decision favorable in whole or in part to the claimant, (2) by a
claimant from a department decision which reverses a tribunal decision in the claimant's favor, (3) as a result of
which the claimant is awarded benefits, or (4) by a claimant from a decision by a tribunal, the department, or court
which was not unanimous.
Article 09. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.