Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 450. Conclusiveness of Final Determinations and Decisions.
previous: Section 445
. Notice of Decision of Department and Judicial Review.
next: Section 455
. Rule of Decision and Certification to Department.
AS 23.20.450. Conclusiveness of Final Determinations and Decisions.
- (a) Except to the extent there is a redetermination under AS 23.20.330
- 23.20.405, all final determinations and decisions
are conclusive upon employing units with notice, the department, and the claimant. A final determination or decision
as to benefit rights is not subject to collateral attack by an employing unit regardless of notice.
- (b) The department, or appeal tribunal, shall reopen a determination or decision or revoke permission for withdrawal of an
appeal if (1) it finds that a worker or employer has been defrauded or coerced in connection with the determination,
decision, or withdrawal of the appeal, and (2) the defrauded or coerced person informs the appropriate officer or body
of the fraud or coercion within 60 days after the person has become aware of the fraud or within 60 days after the
coercion has been removed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.