Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 435. Review By Department.
previous: Section 430
. Notice of Decision and Time For Appeal.
next: Section 440
. Removal of Appeal to Department.
AS 23.20.435. Review By Department.
- (a) An appeal to the department by a party is a matter of right if the decision of the appeal tribunal reverses or
modifies the determination of the department, or if a question arising under AS 23.20.383
is presented. In all other cases further appeal to the department is permitted only at the discretion of the
- (b) The department on its own motion may initiate a review of a decision or determination of an appeal tribunal within 30
days after the date of the decision. The department may affirm, modify, or reverse the findings or conclusions of the
appeal tribunal solely on the basis of evidence previously submitted, or upon the basis of additional evidence that it
may take or direct to be taken.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.