Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 353. Supplemental State Benefits.
previous: Section 352
. Additional Benefits. [Repealed, Sec. 32 Ch 32 SLA 1971].
next: Section 354
. State Interim Benefits.
AS 23.20.353. Supplemental State Benefits.
- (a) An individual is eligible to receive supplemental state benefits for a week in which
- (1) the individual is an "exhaustee" as defined in AS 23.20.409
- (2) the individual has otherwise satisfied the requirements of this chapter for the receipt of regular benefits; and
- (3) the individual is ineligible for extended benefits solely because of the provisions of AS 23.20.406
- (b) Supplemental state benefits are paid in the same amounts, for the same periods, and under the same conditions as
extended benefits under AS 23.20.406
(a) - (j) and (l) and AS 23.20.407
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 9 ch 28 SLA 1993].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.