Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 293. Requirement to Notify the Department of a Business Change and Acquisitions.
previous: Section 290
. Rate Determination.
next: Section 295
. Rates For Successors in Business.
AS 23.20.293. Requirement to Notify the Department of a Business Change and Acquisitions.
- (a) An employing unit that has a change in ownership, management, or control, or that succeeds to or acquires
all or part of another employing unit's trade or business, shall notify the department in writing in accordance with regulations adopted
by the department.
- (b) For the purposes of this section, "a change in ownership, management, or control" means a change of person,
entity, or responsible party required by law to pay unemployment insurance contributions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.