Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 155. Employment Security Administration Fund.
previous: Section 150
. Discontinuance of Unemployment Trust Fund.
next: Section 160
. Reimbursement of Fund.
AS 23.20.155. Employment Security Administration Fund.
- (a) There is created a special fund in the state treasury known as the employment security administration fund.
- (b) All money deposited into this fund shall be continuously available to the department for expenditure in accordance
with this chapter, and may not lapse at any time or be transferred to any other fund. All money in this fund, except
money received under AS 23.20.145
(h), which is received from the federal government or which is appropriated by the state for the purpose described in
shall be expended solely for the purpose and in the amount found necessary by the Secretary of Labor for
administration of this chapter.
- (c) The fund consists of all money appropriated by this state; all money received from the federal government; all money
received from another source for that purpose; money received from an agency of the United States or another state as
compensation for services or facilities supplied to such agency; amounts received under a surety bond or insurance
policy or from other sources for losses sustained by the department security administration fund or by reason of damage
to equipment or supplies purchased from money in the fund; and proceeds realized from the sale or disposition of
equipment or supplies which are no longer necessary for the administration of this chapter. Notwithstanding any
provision of this section, all money requisitioned and deposited in this fund under AS 23.20.145
(h) shall remain part of the unemployment fund and shall be used only in accordance with the conditions specified in AS
(f) - (h).
- (d) All money in this fund shall be deposited, administered, and disbursed, in the same manner and under the same
conditions and requirements provided by law for other special funds in the state treasury.
- (e) The commissioner of revenue is liable on the official bond of the commissioner for the faithful performance of the
commissioner's duties in connection with the employment security administration fund. This liability on the official
bond exists in addition to liabilities on a separate bond. Money recovered on a surety bond for losses sustained by the
employment security administration fund shall be deposited in that fund.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.