Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 95. Exchange of Services, Facilities, and Information.
previous: Section 90
. Reciprocal Coverage and Cooperation.
next: Section 100
. Employment Service.
AS 23.20.095. Exchange of Services, Facilities, and Information.
- (a) The administration of this chapter and of other state and federal unemployment compensation and public employment
service laws will be promoted by cooperation between this state and those states and the appropriate federal agencies
exchanging services and making facilities and information available.
- (b) The department may make investigations, secure and transmit information, make available services and facilities, and
exercise other powers provided in this chapter with respect to the administration of this chapter which the department
considers necessary or appropriate to facilitate the administration of the unemployment compensation or public
employment service law of another state or the federal government.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.