Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 23. Labor and Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 20. Alaska Employment Security Act
- Section 55. Department Records; Admissibility.
previous: Section 50
next: Section 60
. Oaths and Witnesses.
AS 23.20.055. Department Records; Admissibility.
- (a) The department may make summaries, compilations, photographs, duplications, or reproductions of records, reports, or
transcripts of them which it considers advisable for the effective and economical preservation of the information
contained in them.
- (b) The summaries, compilations, photographs, duplications, or reproductions, duly authenticated, are admissible in a
proceeding under this chapter, including a court action, if the original records would be admissible.
- (c) The department may provide by regulation for the destruction, after a reasonable period, of records, reports,
transcripts, other papers in its custody, or reproductions of them, when their preservation is no longer necessary for
a purpose necessary to the administration of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.