Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 22. Judiciary
- Chapter 25. Retirement and Death Benefits
- Section 46. Employer Contributions.
previous: Section 45
. Appropriations. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 146 SLA 1980].
next: Section 48
. Accounting and Investment.
AS 22.25.046. Employer Contributions.
- (a) The state court system shall contribute to the judicial retirement system at the rate established by the commissioner
of administration. The contribution rate shall be based on the results of an actuarial valuation of the judicial
retirement system. The results of the actuarial valuation shall be based on actuarial methods and assumptions adopted
by the commissioner of administration.
- (b) The contribution rate shall be a percentage which, when applied to the covered compensation of all active members of
the judicial retirement system, will generate sufficient money to support, along with contributions from members, the
benefits of the judicial retirement system.
- (c) Employer contributions shall be separately computed for benefits provided by AS 22.25.090 and shall be deposited in the Alaska retiree health care trust
established under AS 39.30.097 (a).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.