Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 22. Judiciary
- Chapter 20. Judicial Officers, Employees, and Council; Attorneys
- Section 90. Court Order Under AS 22.20.080
previous: Section 80
. Compelling Attorney to Deliver Over Money or Papers.
next: Section 100
. Duty of the Commissioner in the Supreme Court.
AS 22.20.090. Court Order Under AS 22.20.080
If an attorney claims a lien upon the money or papers under AS 34.35.430 the court, in making an order under AS 22.20.080
- (1) impose, as a condition of making the order, that the client give security, in form and amount to be directed, to
satisfy the lien when determined in an action;
- (2) summarily inquire into the facts on which the claim of a lien is founded, and determine it; or
- (3) direct the trial of the controversy by a jury, or refer it, and upon the verdict or report determine it as in other
Article 03. COMMISSIONER OF PUBLIC SAFETY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.