Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 22. Judiciary
- Chapter 7. The Court of Appeals
- Section 90. Compensation.
previous: Section 80
next: Section 100
AS 22.07.090. Compensation.
- (a) Except as provided in (c) of this section, the monthly base salary of a judge of the court of appeals is $13,007. The
compensation of a judge may not be diminished during the term of office, unless by a general law applying to all
salaried officers of the state.
- (b) A salary disbursement may not be issued to a judge of the court of appeals until the judge has filed with the state officer
designated to issue salary disbursements an affidavit that no matter referred to the judge for opinion or decision has been
uncompleted or undecided by the judge for a period of more than six months.
- (c) Beginning July 1, 2006, if the monthly basic salary for Step E, Range 28, of the salary schedule set out in AS 39.27.011
increases, the monthly base salary of the judges of the court of appeals shall increase by the same percentage. The
increase takes effect when the salary increase under AS 39.27.011
takes effect and may be retroactive if consistent with the change to AS 39.27.011
. The commissioner of administration shall, by regulation, establish the percentage at which the salary is increased
and the increased salary amount.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.