Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 22. Judiciary
- Chapter 5. The Supreme Court
- Section 25. Court Facilities.
previous: Section 20
. Composition and General Powers of Supreme Court.
next: Section 30
. Session of Court.
AS 22.05.025. Court Facilities.
- (a) The supreme court has authority over
- (1) all matters relating to the
- (A) maintenance, occupancy, and operation of all court facilities;
- (B) rent or lease of facilities for court system purposes, subject to AS 36.30.080
- (C) acquisition of facilities for court system purposes by lease-purchase or lease-financing agreements, subject to AS 36.30.085
- (2) the planning, design, and construction of court facilities but, in the exercise of its authority under this paragraph,
the supreme court shall cooperate and coordinate with the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities so that
court facility construction projects are carried out in accordance with the statutes and regulations applicable to
state public works projects.
- (b) In this section, "court facility" means a state facility in which 75 percent or more of the net usable space is
occupied by the court system and other justice-related agencies.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.