Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 87. Hospital and Medical Service Corporations
- Section 230. Records and Accounts.
previous: Section 220
next: Section 240
. Annual Statement and Fees.
AS 21.87.230. Records and Accounts.
- (a) Every service corporation shall establish and maintain complete and accurate records and accounts covering its
transactions and affairs, in accordance with common and accepted principles and practices of insurance accounting and
record keeping as applied to the business of the corporation.
- (b) Among other records, the corporation shall establish a separate record of each claim received for benefits under a
subscriber's contract, whether the claim is for service or for indemnity. The claim record must contain information
reasonably necessary for the determination of
- (1) the identity of the claimant;
- (2) the nature of the claim;
- (3) the probable amount to be paid by the corporation on account of the claim;
- (4) the amounts actually paid by the corporation on account of the claim.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.