Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 85. Regulation of Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements
- Section 10. Certificate of Authority Required.
previous: Chapter 85
. Regulation of Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements
next: Section 20
AS 21.85.010. Certificate of Authority Required.
- (a) A person may not establish or maintain a self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement except as authorized by a
subsisting certificate of authority issued to the arrangement by the director.
- (b) A self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement is established or maintained in this state if
- (1) one or more of the employer members participating in the arrangement is domiciled or maintains its principal place of
business in the state; or
- (2) the multiple employer welfare arrangement solicits an employer that is domiciled in this state or has its principal
headquarters or principal administrative offices in this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.