Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 72. Benevolent Associations
- Section 110. Assessment For Death Benefit.
previous: Section 100
. Payments of Death Claims.
next: Section 120
. Annual Statement.
AS 21.72.110. Assessment For Death Benefit.
- (a) Within 30 days after a benevolent association receives a completed proof of claim for death of a member, it must mail
to each of its members in good standing an assessment notice stating
- (1) the name, date, and place of death of the deceased member;
- (2) the number of the proof of death claim assigned by the association;
- (3) the amount of the assessment and the expiration date of the assessment payment;
- (4) the number of members in good standing to whom notices are being sent, as computed from the last completed assessment.
- (b) At the time of mailing the assessment notice required by (a) of this section, the association shall send a duplicate
copy to the director for filing, together with information as to the mailing of the notice to members.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.