Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 72. Benevolent Associations
- Section 30. Amendments Filed With Director.
previous: Section 20
. New Benevolent Associations Prohibited.
next: Section 40
AS 21.72.030. Amendments Filed With Director.
Each benevolent association shall promptly file with the director a copy, certified to by its president and secretary,
of each of the following:
- (1) if incorporated, any amendment of articles of incorporation or of bylaws;
- (2) if not incorporated, any amendment of articles of association, of agreement, or of rules or agreements with its
- (3) any modification of its form of membership contracts.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.