Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 69. Organization and Corporate Procedures
- Section 400. Vouchers For Expenditures.
previous: Section 390
. Home Office and Records.
next: Section 410
. Agreement Not to Sell Property Prohibited.
AS 21.69.400. Vouchers For Expenditures.
- (a) An insurer may not make a disbursement of $100 or more, unless evidenced by a voucher correctly describing the
consideration for the payment and supported by a check or receipt endorsed or signed by or on behalf of the person
receiving the money.
- (b) If the disbursement is for services and reimbursement, the voucher must describe the services and expenditures.
- (c) If the disbursement is in connection with a matter pending before a legislature or public body or before a public
official, the voucher must also correctly describe the nature of the matter and of the insurer's interest in it.
- (d) If a voucher cannot be obtained, the expenditure referred to in (a) of this section must be evidenced by an affidavit
in which is set out the character and object of the expenditure and the reasons for not obtaining the voucher.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.