Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 69. Organization and Corporate Procedures
- Section 150. Escrow of Funds.
previous: Section 140
next: Section 160
. Liability of Organizers.
AS 21.69.150. Escrow of Funds.
- (a) All funds received under a solicitation permit shall be deposited and held in escrow in a bond or trust company under
an agreement approved by the director. Funds deposited may not be withdrawn, except
- (1) for the payment of promotion and organization expenses as authorized by the solicitation permit;
- (2) for the purpose of making a deposit with the director required for the issuance of a certificate of authority to an
- (3) if the proposed organization is not to be an insurer, upon completion of payments on stock or syndicate subscriptions
made under the solicitation permit and deposit or appropriation of the funds to the purposes specified in the
solicitation permit; or
- (4) for making refunds as provided in AS 21.69.190
- (b) When the director has issued a certificate of authority to an insurer the funds remaining in escrow for its account
shall be released to the insurer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.