Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 69. Organization and Corporate Procedures
- Section 70. Application For Solicitation Permit.
previous: Section 60
. Solicitation Permit.
next: Section 80
. Procedure Upon Application.
AS 21.69.070. Application For Solicitation Permit.
To apply for a solicitation permit the person shall
- (1) file with the director a request showing
- (A) the name, type, and purpose of insurer, corporation, or syndicate proposed to be formed;
- (B) the names, addresses, and business records of each person associated or to be associated in the formation of the
proposed insurer, corporation, or syndicate;
- (C) the full disclosure of the terms of all understandings and agreements existing or proposed among persons so
associated relative to the proposed insurer, corporation, or syndicate, or its formation;
- (D) the plan according to which solicitations are to be made;
- (E) additional information that the director may reasonably require;
- (2) file with the director
- (A) the original and copies in triplicate of the proposed articles of incorporation or syndicate agreement; or, if the
proposed insurer is a reciprocal, original and duplicate of the proposed subscriber's agreement and attorney in fact
- (B) the original and duplicate copy of proposed bylaws;
- (C) a copy of the security proposed to be issued and copy of the application or subscription agreement therefor;
- (D) a copy of the insurance contract proposed to be offered and copy of the application therefor;
- (E) a copy of the prospectus, advertising, or literature proposed to be used;
- (F) a copy of the proposed form of escrow agreement required;
- (3) deposit with the director the fees required by law to be paid for the application, for filing of the articles of
incorporation of an insurer, for filing the subscribers' agreement and attorney in fact agreement if the proposed
insurer is a reciprocal, for the solicitation permit, if granted, and for filing articles of incorporation with the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.