Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 66. Title Insurance Companies
- Section 410. Rate Administration.
previous: Section 401
. - 21.66.403l Title Insurance Rating Organizations; Deviations From Filings of Rating Organization; Appeal From Action of Rating Organization. [Repealed, Sec. 223 Ch 67 SLA 1992].
next: Section 420
. False or Misleading Information.
AS 21.66.410. Rate Administration.
- (a) The director may prescribe by regulation
- (1) guidelines reasonably adaptable to each of the rating systems on file with the director;
- (2) a uniform classification of accounts to be observed;
- (3) statistics to be reported; and
- (4) uniform forms for reporting this data by all title insurance companies.
- (b) Regulations may be adopted by the director for the interchange of data necessary for the application of rating plans.
- (c) In order to more uniformly administer rate regulations, the director and each title insurance company may exchange
information and experience data with insurance supervisory officials, title insurance companies, and title insurance
rating organizations in other states, and may consult with them and with each other with respect to rate making and the
application of rating systems.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.