Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 66. Title Insurance Companies
- Section 180. General Powers.
previous: Section 170
. Determination of Insurability Required.
next: Section 190
. Limitations On Powers.
AS 21.66.180. General Powers.
A title insurance company may
- (1) do business as defined in AS 21.66.480
- (2) do any act, directly or through a title insurance limited producer, incidental to making a contract or policy of title
insurance, including, but not limited to, conducting or holding an escrow, settlement, or closing of a transaction;
- (3) provide other services relative or incidental to the sale and transfer of real or personal property.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.