Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 66. Title Insurance Companies
- Section 85. Quarterly Statement.
previous: Section 80
. Annual Statement.
next: Section 90
. Application For Certificate of Authority.
AS 21.66.085. Quarterly Statement.
- (a) The director may require an insurer to file quarterly financial statements. If required, the statements must follow
the format specified in AS 21.66.080
- (b) A quarterly financial statement, if required, is due 45 days after the end of the quarter to which it applies.
- (c) An insurer shall pay to the division $100 for each day the insurer fails to file the quarterly statement in the form
required or within the time established in (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.