Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 53. Long-Term Care Insurance
- Section 90. Required Regulations.
previous: Section 80
. Organizational Requirements of Associations.
next: Section 200
AS 21.53.090. Required Regulations.
The director shall adopt regulations regarding
- (1) the sale of long-term care insurance that provide minimum standards for
- (A) terms of renewability;
- (B) initial and subsequent conditions of eligibility;
- (C) nonduplication of coverage provisions;
- (D) coverage of dependents;
- (E) benefit triggers;
- (F) preexisting conditions and recurrent conditions;
- (G) termination of insurance;
- (H) continuation or conversion;
- (I) probationary periods, limitations, exceptions, reductions, and elimination periods; and
- (J) requirements for replacement;
- (2) standard definitions of long-term care insurance terms;
- (3) nonforfeiture or minimum value requirements; and
- (4) consumer protection standards, including standards for full and fair disclosure setting out the manner and content of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.