Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 45. Life Insurance and Annuities
- Section 170. Standard Provisions: Annuity and Pure Endowment Contracts.
previous: Section 160
. Excluded or Restricted Coverage.
next: Section 180
. Grace Period: Annuities.
AS 21.45.170. Standard Provisions: Annuity and Pure Endowment Contracts.
- (a) An annuity or pure endowment contract, other than a reversionary annuity, survivorship annuity, or group annuity, may
not be delivered or issued for delivery in this state unless it contains in substance each of the provisions specified
in AS 21.45.180
- 21.45.230, except that if a provision is not
applicable to single premium annuities or single premium pure endowment contracts it may not be incorporated into the
- (b) This section does not apply to contracts for deferred annuities included in or upon the lives of beneficiaries under,
life insurance policies.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.