Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 45. Life Insurance and Annuities
- Section 20. Standard Provisions Required.
previous: Section 10
next: Section 30
. Grace Period.
AS 21.45.020. Standard Provisions Required.
- (a) A policy of life insurance, other than group and pure endowments with or without return of premiums or of premiums and
interest, may not be delivered or issued for delivery in this state unless it contains in substance all of the
applicable provisions required by AS 21.45.030
- 21.45.150. This section does not apply to annuity
contracts or to a provision of a life insurance policy, or contract supplemental to it, relating to health insurance
benefits or to additional benefits in the event of death by accident or accidental means.
- (b) The provisions or portions of provisions not applicable to single premium or term policies may not to that extent be
incorporated in the policy.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.